Do you need to change your furniture, buy a bedroom for children or do you need to furnish your new home? The furniture loan is the best solution to be able to buy furniture serenely without finding yourself in difficulty in spending. You can get the liquidity you need and repay the loan in convenient monthly installments without giving up on your desires. In addition, with the furniture and appliances bonus you can take advantage of tax deductions.
Do you need to renovate your home? Find out which is the cheapest restructuring loan!
Now let’s see together what are the types of loan for furniture and which is the most convenient.
Financing for furniture: what are they?
To purchase new furniture through financing it is possible to request:
- Loan for finalized furnishing
- Loan for furniture not finalized
- Assignment of the fifth of the salary or pension.
Loan for finalized furnishing
If you request a loan for finalized furniture or the sum received goes entirely to the shop where you decide to buy the furniture. This is a disadvantage because if, for example, you want to buy furniture not in a single store but in several, it is not possible for you. To do this you should apply for a loan in each store but this becomes difficult and often not feasible.
In addition, you must be very careful not to delay the payment of the monthly installments to avoid finding yourself with the increased interest, risk being reported to the databases or, in the worst cases, having to repay the loan in a single solution.
Loan for furniture not finalized
The non-finalized furniture loan is a real personal loan . Unlike the finalized financing, it is not necessary to specify the use that you will make of the liquidity and therefore you can use it to buy furniture in multiple stores.
However, not everyone can apply for a personal furniture loan because it is necessary to have specific requirements and not to have been protested or to be bad payers.
In the loan for non-finalized furnishings, Taeg and Tan are often high and, in order to be able to apply for it, it is necessary to demonstrate to the financial institution that they have an income and guarantees that can ensure the repayment of the same. Again, you must absolutely avoid delaying the payment of the monthly installments.
Transfer of the fifth of the salary or the pension for furniture
The transfer of the fifth of the salary and the transfer of the fifth of the pension are the best solutions for home furnishing . Here are all the advantages:
- Rates are lower than all other furniture loans
- It is not necessary to present guarantees to financial institutions because both pension and salary are already a guarantee
- You do not run the risk of forgetting to pay the monthly installment of the loan, and therefore risking late payments, because it is directly withheld from your salary or pension
- The loan rate is low because it does not exceed one fifth of the salary or pension
- There is no need to justify the request for credit and therefore you can use liquidity in any shop or supplier
- The insurance policy also protects you in the event of job loss or serious events
- You can request the transfer of the fifth of the salary or pension even if you have protested or previously delayed the payment of some installments of a loan and therefore reported to the databases . The assignment of the fifth is also the best financing for bad payers and protests.
The assignment of the fifth is also accessible to particular categories of workers or pensioners. In fact, it is also possible to request it:
- With the disability pension
- From new hires
- With fixed-term contract.
If, on the other hand, you already have an assignment of the current one, you can renew the assignment or request the loan with delegation.